Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where to find some me time!

Well between school work, being sick, and just flat out trying to keep my house clean i havent been able to find much extra time for anything and when i do it seems to get filled up with something not me related REALLY fast. so after having what seemed to some like a break down (which in reality was just me putting my foot down and telling people NO) I was finally able to get some ME time. I spent a whole day and did nothing but pamper myself, hair nails eye brows the whole nine yards. then went out on a limb and signed up to become an independant AVON sales rep. I thought it was just purfumes and it turns out if was so much more. Make up, clothes, shoes, a whole section for children (toys, clothes, etc) and even items for peoples kitchens. If you get a chance, drop by my website and take a look (www.youravon.com/christinepaul) They  have this really neat chat option so if i am online and you have a question then by all means ask away, or even message me just to say hello! If i am not online then send me an email!
well time to head back to the books, hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment